Every awning and canopy is unique. Each requires special care and attention to ensure that the investment will retain its value as long as possible. Snugs Services, Inc. understands this. We have been providing quality care and cleaning of awnings and buildings for 20 years. Our experience and attention to detail will protect your assets for years to come.
Contact us directly for a free assessment of the best care and cleaning methods for your awning or canopy.
Caring for Fabric Awnings:
- Brush off loose dirt or rinse with clean water – monthly if possible.
- Remove stains promptly.
- Deep clean Semi-annually, minimum.
- Avoid pressure washing if possible.
- Apply fabric sealer after each deep cleaning.
Caring for Glass and Metal Awnings:
- Brush loose dirt and rinse with clean water regularly—monthly is best.
- Inspect paint and metal finishes. Touch up to maintain finish integrity.
- Deep clean all surfaces at annually.
- Pressure washing metal and glass awnings is OK – no strong chemicals.
- Sponge and squeegee clean all glass surfaces, and use De-Ionized water to eliminate water spots.
Specifications for our awning cleaning services include:
- Brush off heavy dirt if present.
- Low Pressure Spray top of awning surfaces to flush surface thoroughly.
- Apply Winsol Deep Clean Awning Cleaner or Gold Eagle 303 cleaner per manufactures recommendation to top surfaces.
- Low Pressure Spray and hand wash with soft Bristle brush to remove dirt, mildew and moss.
- Low Pressure Spray with clean water to thoroughly rinse top surfaces.
- Remove wash debris from work area.
- Squeegee windows in wash area to remove water drops.
- Awnings must be cleaned prior to applying sealer.
- Apply Winsol Awning Protectant or Gold Eagle 303 Fabric Guard, per manufactures recommendation to top surfaces.
Metal and Glass Awning Cleaning
- Apply environmentally friendly cleaning solution to loosen dirt, stains, mildew and moss.
- Spot Brush as needed heavily soiled areas and stains.
- Clean all surfaces with up to 3500 PSI @ 10 GPM.
- Rinse and Squeegee windows in wash area to remove water drops.