Whether using the old school rotary brush, or our innovative reverse thrust air method, we can clean any dryer duct or bathroom duct with ease and precision. In fact, our reverse thrust method eliminates the need to enter tenant spaces saving time, money and headaches for managers and tenants alike.
The reverse thrust air pressure method uses compressed air blasted through a unique nozzle that creates a “Ccone” of air pressure powerful enough to pull out lint and debris– including socks, children’s toys and even animal nests. The air nozzle can be inserted into the duct all the way up to the wall of the laundry closest without disturbing tenants.
Clean Specified Rigid and or UL 2158A Rated Flex Pipe Dryer Ducts
1) Use Rotary Brush, and or, Reverse Thrust Air Pressure to remove all lint, small articles of clothing and bird or animal nests from dryer ducts, up to 50’ from exterior wall.
2) Clean all lint and debris from exterior dryer duct covers.
3) Collect all duct debris, bag and haul away for offsite disposal.
4) Our technicians will advise you of any additional costs that may be assessed while they are on site. These costs may include:
5) Replacement Louvers for badly weathered or damaged duct covers: $2.00 each, installed.
6) Cleaning of Roof Vents: Additional $10.00 each.