From the very beginning, that is where Snug’s excels!
We build our own custom equipment to meet the exacting specifications we demand for the most effective pressure washing available anywhere. In the hands of our skilled technicians we can literally clean anything. Our custom built trucks have two (2) independent pressure washing systems capable of spraying hot water, cold water or steam. These systems can run up to 4,000 PSI at a rate of 10 GPM, and up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit. That allows is our crews to wash at more than twice the speed of our competition, enabling us to complete large and small projects in half the time. No job is too big or too small. We have washed buildings as big as the entire exterior of the Rose Garden Area (Moda Center) and as little as a Tri Met Bus Shelter.
Over the years we have developed specifications that will leave any area we clean sparkling! Typical specifications for this service include:
Platinum Structure Pressure Washing
1) Apply proprietary concrete cleaning solution to loosen dirt, stains, mildew and moss. Cleaning solution only used where applicable.
2) Clean with up to 3,500 PSI @ 10 GPM HOT Wash.
3) Remove chewing gum, paint and moss from all specified surfaces.
4) Lighten or remove all stains. (some stains such as rust stains may not be completely removed).
5) Rinse area to remove wash debris.
Platinum Hardscape Pressure Washing
1) Apply environmentally friendly cleaning solution to loosen dirt, stains, mildew and moss. Cleaning Solution only used where applicable.
2) Spot Brush as needed heavily soiled areas and stains.
3) Clean all siding with up to 3500 PSI @ 10 GPM.
4) Clean all siding surfaces from the faces of the gutters to the ground.
5) Remove wash debris from surrounding hard surfaces.
Platinum Carport Cleaning – Metal Carports
1) Apply environmentally friendly cleaning solution.
2) Pressure wash tops of all carports and front fascia with 3,500 PSI to clean and remove all debris.
3) Flush enclosed gutters with high pressure water jetted from roof surface to remove as much debris as possible.
4) Rinse wash debris from immediate area.
5) Place large deposits of debris in customer trash containers.
Our custom wash trucks and trailers are equipped with fresh water tanks so we are completely mobile and self contained. We also have Water permits all across Portland Metro Area so water does not need to be provided for the project.